National School Lunch Program
Innovation Montessori Ocoee and Innovation Montessori High School are now a sponsor of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). If you are interested in applying for free and reduced-price lunch, please print, complete and return this application to the school.
If you need information regarding our lunch program in a language other than English or Spanish, already above, please email us at IMOlunch@innovationmontessori.com for assistance. Thank you!
Innovation Montessori has partnered with Lunch Direct to offer healthy, nutritious, budget-friendly meals. They are available Monday through Friday.
If you are interested in purchasing lunch for your student, please create an online account with Lunch direct HERE. Please note the ordering deadline is the preceding week’s TUESDAY at 11:59 PM. You will need IMO’s registration key, 164400, and your child’s classroom.
Please note the ordering deadline is the preceding week’s TUESDAY at midnight (this has been updated at the request of the caterer due to interruptions in the food supply chain)
IMHS Door Dash and Uber Eats delivery
IMHS lunch ordering information
- Students need to order from DoorDash or UberEats and have the delivery time frame between 11:15 am – 11:45 am. (This means students need to order either in P2 or P6)
- The following locations are where students can order from
- Little Caesars
- Food will be recieved in the front office/clinic
- If food arrives after 11:45 am the food will either be thrown away or saved to be picked up after school in the front office.
- Students will have one opportunity to make a mistake, any consistent misuse of this program will result in suspension of the use of this program. If it becomes a communal issue, we will suspend the program indefinitely.